Families are welcome to contact us at any time to discuss admission to Spartanburg Christian Academy. Applications for the next school year are available in mid-January of each year. Current families re-enroll in March of each year.
Step 1. Tour with the Headmaster –The first step in applying to SCA is touring the school with our Headmaster, which includes personal time for families to meet with the SCA Headmaster, a complete tour of facilities, and an overview of SCA school operation and vision. Please call the Admissions department at 578-4238 to schedule a tour.
Step 2. Shadow a Current Student – Students in Grades 7-12 are welcomed to spend a day at SCA shadowing a current SCA student.
Step 3. Submitting an Application – There are 3 requirements for an application to be accepted and the enrollment process to continue.
- A completed Enrollment Application (available on school website or picked up from school office)
- A $175 non-refundable registration fee must accompany the application.
- Copies of the following documents must accompany the Enrollment Application:
- Most recent report card (Grades K-12)
- Most recent Transcript (Grades 8-12, may be an unofficial copy)
- Educational and diagnostic testing or IEP
- Copies of the following documents are required prior to school attendance:
- Birth Certificate
- South Carolina Certificate of Immunization
- Copy of Child Custody decree
Step 4. Interview with Principal – After submitting an application, an interview will be scheduled for all applicants and their parents with a school principal. This interview is an opportunity for philosophical compatibility discussions, a question and answer session, and a time to assess whether the SCA program meets a student’s needs. If testing is deemed necessary, it will also be conducted during this time.
Step 5. Acceptance –After all of the above steps are completed, you will be contacted regarding acceptance.