- SCA is offering a Tennis Clinic for girls and boys in grades 7-12 who may be interested in playing tennis for the upcoming school year. The clinic will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00-10:30 am beginning July 24 through August 21. The clinic will be located at the Spartanburg Methodist College tennis courts. All participants must have a current sports physical on file. If your child is interested in attending this clinic, please reply by Monday, July 23. There is no cost for the clinic.
- GIRLS IN 5TH-8TH GRADE INTERESTED IN PLAYING SCA VOLLEYBALL: MARK THESE DATES ON YOUR CALENDAR
MIDDLE SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL CLINIC
Wednesday-Friday, August 15-17
MIDDLE SCHOOL VOLLEYBALL TRYOUTS
Tuesday-Wednesday, August 21-22
Remember, you must have current Physical information on file to participate. See the Athletics website for forms.
- Warrior Football Youth Camp for ages 7 - 12 year olds. July 23, 24 and 26 from 5:30 - 8:30 pm Registration Form
- All students who participate in summer athletic opportunities or camps and tryouts for next year’s teams must have a current sports physical on file. Please PRINT ALL FORMS BELOW and turn in to the athletic office. A doctor of your choosing must complete the back page of the Physical Examination form after a sports physical has been completed.
- 2012-13 Physical Examination Form
- 2012-13 GHS Consent to Treat
- 2012-13 SCISA Agreement for Participation
- 2012-13 SCISA Warning of Inherent Risk
- VISIT THE “WARRIOR SHOP” FOR CLOTHING AND SPIRIT ITEMS TO SHOW YOUR SCHOOL SPIRIT!